Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another week goes by...

Is it just me or is the earth spinning more quickly these days?  The time I have for a blog, a Pinterest, a Tumblr, and email and chats seems to have just vanished!  I'm sad for that as I miss my efriends, I miss the chats and sharing of pics.  I just miss it all.  Life is so hectic I really wish I could step out of my world and into a separate parallel reality with all my friends sans clothing... ;-)

For those who I have neglected please forgive me, it is not personal nor intentional and know that I am doing my best to make up for it. For now maybe click THIS:


http://cosmo.intoday.in/story/40-things-to-do-naked/1/7231.html

1 comment:

  1. I just love Cosmo. Their Guide to Red Hot Sex was my bible when I began my extra curriculars just over 3 years ago ;-) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete