Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm too deep for Twitter

Twitter seems to be one of the "all the rage" social communication tools but I just don't get it.  Maybe I'm just not young enough but who has time to tweet their every effort?  "I'm tying my shoes now", "I'm on the loo now", "wiping now", "lingering a little to long while wiping and it feels wonderful now"....

Deeper thought, patience in constructing a mental thread, it takes time to make sense.  All too often our world and now our friends and acquaintances pass by too quickly.  We seem to have forgotten how to take our time and establish some form of quality in our life.  I fall prey to this many times each day.  Trying to do it all in a timely fashion.  Gotta do more, say more, contribute more, be more more more... bleh!  Perhaps maturity (e.g. age) is catching up with me?

We should all take a note from Ferris:

No comments:

Post a Comment